Real Estate News and Information

Welcome to Real Estate News and Information Sign in | Help

Century 21 Gold

Want 2 free tickets to Disneyland???

Century 21 Gold is giving away 2 tickets to Disneyland!!!

There are several ways to earn entries for this giveaway!!

First, Sign up to recieve blog updates!!! See over to the right where it says "Syndication"?

Click on "RSS 2.0 or Atom 1.0" either one depending on how you want to view the blog feed. Then just follow the instructions! That way you'll be kept up to date on everything going on here on the blog!!

Now that's one entry.

Second, Leave a comment answering this question:

"When was the last time you've been to Disneyland?"

That will be another entry.

Third, If your not already a Facebook Fan of Century 21 Gold, become one!!  It's the best way to be kept in the loop in regards to upcoming contests and all things Real Estate related!!

That will count as another entry.

And last, but not least...

Fourth, suggest our fan page to your friends!!  Just leave us a comment on the fan page telling us you've done so and that will be another entry!!!

That's A LOT of chances to win!!  Hurry the contest ends June 7th!!!

Good luck to everyone that enters!!!

Published Monday, May 24, 2010 8:23 AM by CENTURY 21 Gold Real Estate

Comment Notification

Subscribe to this post's comments using RSS

Comments

Tammy Fertig said:

The last time I visited Disneyland was probably around 4-5 years ago, when my son was smaller. I remember being totally exhausted at the end of the day!  But, we had a GREAT time!

Thanks for the entry!

~Tammy Fertig

June 1, 2010 2:49 PM

Cat Yard said:

I was at Disneyland, 2 years ago right before my oldest daughter graduated.  It was a nighttime trip and we were exhausted the next day!

June 1, 2010 3:51 PM

Rayan Turner said:

I signed up for your feed, fanning you on FB, and honestly I think the last time I was at Disneyland was when I was 9 years old and en route to move from AZ to CA.  Was such a traumatizing experience moving in the middle of my 5th grade year, I think my step dad tried to ease the trauma a bit by taking me to Disneyland...smart man, hahaha.

June 2, 2010 6:06 PM

Mo said:

Disneyland is such a magical place.  I remember going there as a kid.  I am now moving to West Newbury MA, so I think that I will have to fly over to California if I want to go again.  I guess that Disney World is a lot closer now.

April 12, 2012 6:55 AM

bryan rolands said:

I’m Bryan Roland by name, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr Roy Smith ( A God fearing man) who lend me a loan of $45,000 under 72 working hours without any stress. I explain to the company by mail and all they told me was to cry no more because i will get my loan in their company and also i have made the right choice of contacting them i filled the loan application form and proceeded with all that was requested of me and to my shock I was given the loan, If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via: barclaysloanservice247@yahoo.com, I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders.

Thanks you Barclays Loan service for your help.

February 5, 2016 2:51 PM

Margret Buchan said:

Do not use all of these Private Money Lender here.They are located in Nigeria, Ghana ,Turkey, France and Israel

My name is Margret Buchan, I am from United State. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Morris And Company Trust Fund Limited he help me with a loan of $800.000 some days ago after been scammed of $12000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $800.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service.Website: http://www.morristrustfundlimited.com Email: morristrustfundlimited@hotmail.com  USA Florida +18503666201

February 23, 2016 1:52 PM

Margret Buchan said:

My name is Margret Buchan, I am from United State. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Morris And Company Trust Fund Limited he help me with a loan of $800.000 some days ago after been scammed of $12000 from a woman claiming to be a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $800.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: morristrustfundlimited@hotmail.com  USA Florida +18503666201

February 23, 2016 1:54 PM

ZUNNA said:

I am from New york, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from Mrs Ingrid {ingridkloetloanfirm@gmail.com} after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right in this forum,i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan. I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan.Until a friend of mine introduce me to Mrs Ingrid kloet the C.E.O of INGRID Loan Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met Mrs Ingrid, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for better. I dont know if you are in need of an urgent loan, free feel to contact Ingrid loan company on email{ ingridkloetloanfirm@gmail.com} for help

June 2, 2017 5:37 AM

Dr. Vasquez Reynolds said:

DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE BUSINESS LOAN OR XMAS LOAN TODAY?

We have provided over $20 Billion in business loans to over 30,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our  services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of  successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a  maximum of $1 Billion.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don’t know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Vasquez Reynolds Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the

strain on your monthly expenses. Email (vasquezreynoldsloanhome@gmail.com)

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans

* Personal Loans

* Debt consolidation loans

* Car Loans

* Business Loans

* Education Loans

* Mortgage

*Refinancing Loans

*Property Purchase loans

* Home Loans

We give you loan with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up NOTE:Bear in mind that it will only take less than 24 Hours to process your file is 100% Guaranteed no matter your Credit Score.We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about

your loans or finances.

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Vasquez Reynolds

+1 (619)473-5227

Get your instant loan approval

September 29, 2017 8:12 AM

Dr. Vasquez Reynolds said:

DO YOU NEED AN AFFORDABLE BUSINESS LOAN OR XMAS LOAN TODAY?

strain on your monthly expenses. Email (vasquezreynoldsloanhome@gmail.com)

Our services include the following:

Dr. Vasquez Reynolds

+1 (619)473-5227

Get your instant loan approval

October 8, 2017 3:54 PM

Teri McCary said:

Hello Every One!

I’m Teri McCary from LA, I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world, They gave me an X-mas Loan, They also saved me from loosing my house. this message might be of help to you guys that also need a loan in other not to go the wrong side in your search you have to contact this company Libero Loans . Via E_mail: liberoloans@gmail.com

Regards.

October 16, 2017 2:30 PM

JOEL said:

Contact Email:( cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com ) Do you know that you can hack any ATM machine !!! We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack any ATM machine, this ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, stores and outlets. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide, the cards has a daily withdrawal limit of $30,000 in ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores, order now: via email....( cliffordhackerspays@gmail.com ) Thanks you all, batter your life today !!!!

November 21, 2017 2:29 AM

Elena said:

Here is a good news for those interested. There is away you can earn money without stress contact (Sarkpaya Gokhan) for a blank [ATM  CARD]today and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this cards. This PROGRAMMED blank ATM  card is capable of hacking into any ATM machine,anywhere in the world. I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $5,000 daily for a maximum of 30 days via {sarkpayahackers@gmail.com}

I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $240,000.00 Sarkpaya Gokhan Hackers is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy and he ALSO OFFER FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE. get yours from Sarkpaya Gokhan Hackers today. Kindly contact them by Email sarkpayahackers@gmail.com

Xmas Atm Master Card I got my master card from a good Hacker on the internet, with this card I am able to collect $5000 dollars  every day, I was very poor but this card have made me rich and happy, If you want to get this opportunity to become rich then apply for this Master card contact: sarkpayahackers@gmail.com thank you

November 21, 2017 6:25 AM

Garry said:

APPLY FOR AN AFFORDABLE XMAS LOAN TODAY!!!

Hello are you in need of a christmas loan or a loan to pay your bills, start up a new business,buy a house or car? Have you been denied loans by your bank because you have no collateral or a bad credit score,our company is a government registered loan company with a good reputation, We offer all kind of loans both personal and business loan at a lowest interest rate of 3% short and long terms base, our process of getting a loan from our company is fast reliable and easy contact us today via Email: sunloancompanyfinancialservice@gmail.com

Mobile number +14146005357

December 8, 2017 10:47 PM

Garry said:

APPLY FOR AN AFFORDABLE XMAS LOAN TODAY!!!

Mobile number +14146005357

December 8, 2017 11:05 PM

Garry said:

XMAS LOAN OFFER APPLY NOW.

Email:sunloancompanyfinancialservice@gmail.com

Phone:+14146005357

Do You need an urgent loan? We are Government approved/registered financial company,We give out loans to individuals and co-operate bodies in an affordable rate.We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right loan our services are fast and reliable,loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application,apply for a low interest rate at 3% Business/Personal loans to pay your bills or start your own business.If interested,contact us via email:sunloancompanyfinancialservice@gmail.com

with amount needed,duration to pay back loan and your location,you will be contacted by the loan firm.

Company services include the following:

* Personal Loans (Secure and unsecured):

* Loans for business (secure and unsecured):

* Student Loan:

* Debt Consolidation loan:

* Combination Loan:

* Construction loans:

* Home Loan:

* Auto Loan:

* Mortgage Loan:

* Business Loan:

We give out Personal Loans at the range of $1000 to $500000 while Business Loans are given out from the range of $10000 to $50000000 and this loan is been given out to individuals from duration of 1 year to 20 years,contact us for more details.

Email:sunloancompanyfinancialservice@gmail.com

Phone: +14146005357

December 18, 2017 4:00 AM

Alvin Tyler said:

Hello viewers all over the world, There is good news for you all today get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,000 Dollars on ATM Machine and up to $55,000 Dollars spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for and the amounts of money you need in the ATM CARD. We also offer financial assistance and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack services, we are here for you anytime, any day. email us at our Email Address: sarkpayahackers@gmail.com

Regards

Sarkpaya Gokhan

C.E.O.

SARKPAYA WOLRDWIDE HACKERS

Email sarkpayahackers@gmail.com

Phone Number: +1 (512)456-8948

Motto: We offer the fastest and reliable services

December 18, 2017 9:18 PM

James Andrew said:

Hello everyone,

We offer loan at low interest rate of 3%, our offers are as follows:

Personal loans

Debt consolidation loans

Venture capital

Business loans

Education loans

Home loans

Car loans

Xmans loan

However Our method offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford, this gives you a real chance to get the funds you need! if interested contact via our email: quickloanpayment@gmail.com

December 23, 2017 5:49 AM

Mr Williams said:

Are you looking for an urgent loan? I have a good news for you! We offer loans ranging from$1000 to $50 million at 3% interest rate per year.We offer Loans for business development, personal loans, auto loan etc, We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic, If interested contact us at e-mail: willianloanfirm6@gmail.com

December 30, 2017 7:43 AM

Muhammed Emir Harun said:

We Facilitate Bank instruments SBLC for Lease and Purchase. Whether you are a new startup, medium or large establishment that needs a financial solution to fund/get your project off the ground or business looking for extra capital to expand your operation,our company renders credible and trusted bank guarantee provider who are willing to fund and give financing solutions that suits your specific business needs.

We help you secure and issue sblc and bank guarantee for your trade, projects and investment from top AA rated world Banks like HSBC, Barclays, Dutch Ing Bank, Llyods e.t.c because that’s the best and safest strategy for our clients.e.t.c

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS

1. Instrument: Funds backed Bank Guarantee(BG) ICC-600

2. Currency : USD/EURO

3. Age of Issue: Fresh Cut

4. Term: One year and One day

5. Contract Amount: United State Dollars/Euros (Buyers Face Value)

6. Price : Buy:32%+1, Lease: 4%+2

7. Subsequent tranches: To be mutually agreed between both parties

8. Issuing Bank: Top RATED world banks like HSBC, Barclays, ING Dutch Bank, Llyods e.t.c

9. Delivery Term: Pre advise MT199 or MT799 first. Followed By SWIFT MT760

10. Payment Term: MT799 & Settlement via MT103

11. Hard Copy: By Bank Bonded Courier

Interested Agents,Brokers, Investors and Individual proposing international project funding should contact us for directives.We will be glad to share our working procedures with you upon request.

Name: Muhammed Emir Harun

Contact Mail :info.financewizardltd@gmail.com

January 9, 2018 9:10 PM

Alicia Orlando said:

GET YOUR BLANK ATM CARD AND BE RICH FOREVER EMAIL: DICKSONBLANKATMHACKER@GMAIL.COM

Alicia Orlando by name from USA.. i am here to share this message of greatness to only those who will seize the opportunity life will offer to become somebody great and actualize their dreams.so happy I got mine from Mr Dickson. My blank ATM card can withdraw 5000 dollars daily. I got it from Him last week and now I have 50000 dollars monthly. The blank ATM withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on .I am really happy i met Mr.Dickson because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Mr Dickson sent the card through UPS Express Delivery Shipment, and i got it in 4 days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card,he is giving it out to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught.Start living your big dreams, living that large and comfortable life that you always wised for, contact email: dicksonblankatmhacker@gmail.com and make your purchase immediately. Contact More Information +12035993877

January 17, 2018 9:04 AM

Alicia Orlando said:

January 17, 2018 11:21 AM

JORGE JIMENEZ said:

Attention,

Do you need Finance?

Are you looking for Finance?

Are you looking for money to enlarge your business, personal loans, student loans, Christmas loans, mortgage loans, consolidation loans? We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business

expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 2%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:(instantloanservice60@yahoo.com)

January 18, 2018 1:24 AM

Dr. Elias Garrett said:

DO YOU WANT A PERSONAL/BUSINESS/INVESTMENT LOAN?

We have provided over $10 Billion in business loans to over 30,000 business owners just like you. We use our own designated risk technology to provide you with the right business loan so you can grow your business. Our services are fast and reliable, loans are approved within 24 hours of successful application. We offer loans from a minimum range of $10,000 to a maximum of $500 million.

Do you find yourself in a bit of trouble with unpaid bills and don't know which way to go or where to turn? What about finding a reputable Debt Consolidation firm that can assist you in reducing monthly installment so that you will have affordable repayment options as well as room to breathe when it comes to the end of the month and bills need to get paid? Dr. Elias Garrett Loan Home is the answer. Reduce your payments to ease the strain on your monthly expenses. Email (dr.eliasgarrettloaninvestment@gmail.com)

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE? we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 2%

DR. ELIAS GARRETT LOAN HOME, (dr.eliasgarrettloaninvestment@gmail.com) aims is to provide Excellent Professional Financial Services.

Our services include the following:

*Truck Loans

* Personal Loans

* Debt consolidation loans

* Car Loans

* Business Loans

* Education Loans

* Mortgage

*Refinancing Loans

* Home Loans

We give you loan with an affordable interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 30 years to pay back the loan (secure and unsecured). Do not keep your financial problems to yourself in order for you not to be debt master or financial stress up, which is why you must contact us quickly for a solution to your financial problems. It will be a great joy to us when you are financially stable. Email (dr.eliasgarrettloaninvestment@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Elias Garrett

+1 (347) 504-9416

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.

Get your instant loan approval

January 21, 2018 9:40 PM

Ramsey Mike said:

I am very happy to receive a loan from the European part of the world,i am here to recommend you all in need of financial assistance to contact Mr Ronald James for your loan application .I was in need of $40,000 loan to buy a new car and also to pay my bills, I contacted him for my loan application and i receive my loan successfully.kindly contact Mr Ronald Jamesl via email for your loan: europeaninsurancecompany@gmail.com

January 24, 2018 11:49 AM